Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Summer and Elijah : The Wedding

So, I am finally starting to get caught up with the editing that has been piling up on my computer. I have a couple of weddings to share with you now and several engagement sessions soon to follow. Let's start with Summer and Elijah's big day. I was lucky to even get the chance to shoot this wedding as Summer contacted me only 8 days before the wedding. Luckily, I was still available for her date and I was able to help her out. The wedding took place at St. Elijah's Orthodox Church in OKC with the reception to follow at the UCO Ballroom. The wedding was very beautiful and unique. We had not ever shot a wedding of this kind before and it was great to be a part of it. Anyways, Tom and I had a great time at this wedding and everyone was just so very nice. I would love to share some of my favorites and, of course, a video to go along. Check it out!






























0 comments:

Fans of the Blog

About This Blog

Personal blog for Ashley Riddle. Ashley is a photographer specializing in wedding photojournalism and lifestyle photography located in Edmond, OK
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio