Monday, October 5, 2009

There's no just excuse...but I'll make one anyways

Wow! It's been over a month since my last blog about Mark and Tara's Engagement Session. I wish I could say that I was just too busy sitting on the couch eating bon-bons and watching my favorite T.V. shows...but actually I have just been so very busy! Which is a very good thing...except when it comes to keeping up with the blog. I will make no empty promises about how I will be better in the future about upkeep on this thing, but I can tell you that I have tons of great new sessions and weddings to share with you...To name a few, we have Allsion and Austin's Engagement Session, Alissa and Brian's Engagement Session, Jessica and Ryan's Wedding, Summer and Elijah's Wedding and Sheeta and Amin's Engagement Session...and many more.

I can promise a blog entry or two to get you all up to date on the most current of our sessions....actually it will probably be more like fifteen...geez..I need some coffee!

I am also excited to blog about some of my newest additions to the Riddle household, both technological and cute and fluffy - more to follow about that as well...

Bye til then!!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Fans of the Blog

About This Blog

Personal blog for Ashley Riddle. Ashley is a photographer specializing in wedding photojournalism and lifestyle photography located in Edmond, OK
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio