Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keri's Bridal Session: Guthrie Scottish Rite Temple

Well, as promised, I am going to share some of my favorites from Keri's Bridal Session as few weeks ago at the Guthrie Scottish Rite Temple. This location is certainly one of my favorites to shoot, and I recommend it highly to anyone looking for photos as exquisite as their dress. There are many rooms in this building and each one has it's own character and charm. When you combine the beauty of the building with the beauty of a bride in that perfect dress, something amazing happens. I have to say that something amazing happened at this bridal. I just love how this photos turned out! This was our first official shoot of the year, and we came armed with new lighting techniques... Off-camera lighting adds drama and richness to the photos, and combined with natural light found throughout this building, it really makes these photos pop! I am thrilled with the outcome, if you can't already tell, and I so happy to finally share them! Keri, thanks so much for being such a great bride! You have a beautiful smile and you made my job so very easy!


















0 comments:

Fans of the Blog

About This Blog

Personal blog for Ashley Riddle. Ashley is a photographer specializing in wedding photojournalism and lifestyle photography located in Edmond, OK
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio