Monday, May 11, 2009

Jennifer's Bridal










So, remember that Bridal Session I spoke of in the last post?? Well, here it is!! Jennifer really wanted something fantastic with her bridal pictures. Her dress is just absolutely gorgeous (exactly what I would have picked) and I couldn't think of place any prettier than the Masonic Temple in Guthrie. For those of you who haven't been inside this beautiful landmark...you have to go! They give great guided tours throughout the week. Anyways, back to the bride...She is absolutely beautiful and I am happy to say that she really did her homework. She knew exactly how to give me the attitude I needed for these shots. So these are a few of my favorites and yet again, another lovely video. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Fans of the Blog

About This Blog

Personal blog for Ashley Riddle. Ashley is a photographer specializing in wedding photojournalism and lifestyle photography located in Edmond, OK
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio