Saturday, May 16, 2009

Szymanski Wedding
















This was the wedding of my new friends Jenny and Nick. You may remember Jenny from the beautiful bridal pictures at the Masonic Temple in Guthrie. And you may remember Nick from their Engagement Session which I also blogged about earlier. Anyways, this wedding was absolutely beautiful!I had a blast! It was held at the beautiful Walnut Creek Chapel in Oklahoma City. The chapel is just gorgeous when the sun is shining in (which it started to do JUST before the ceremony started) and it makes for the perfect lighting. Everyone at Walnut Creek was great to work with and I look forward to working with them again. Jenny and Nick were great and I think they just had the best time...Here are a few of my favorite shots and an uber-cool video to go along...

0 comments:

Fans of the Blog

About This Blog

Personal blog for Ashley Riddle. Ashley is a photographer specializing in wedding photojournalism and lifestyle photography located in Edmond, OK
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio