Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tara & Mark: Sneak Peek


The sun was shining and so were these two. This couple is just darling and full of smiles. I am so glad that Tara and Mark contacted me for their wedding. I can't wait until their wedding but I guess I will just have to since it isn't until July next year. The shoot went well, but we just ran out of time to do everything we wanted to do. So, Tom and I offered to meet up with them another day to finish getting the shots we needed to get. They so graciously agreed to do so....I am glad we did because we got some great shots both trips. Now, these two will be meeting with me in my new viewing room, so I can't share all of my favorites just yet because I want to make sure that they get to see the images before anyone else. I did want to give everyone a sneak peek of one or two....so here ya go!!


0 comments:

Fans of the Blog

About This Blog

Personal blog for Ashley Riddle. Ashley is a photographer specializing in wedding photojournalism and lifestyle photography located in Edmond, OK
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio